About Me

My photo
Each of us has our own unique GPS system... Truth-telling is the most thorough navigation tool.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

I explore my pain and my pleasure.

I expose my process of self-examination and transformation.

I face nerve-wracking mistakes and cherished successes.

Doing so, I become empowered.

I strip away the layers of denial.

I refuse to live anything but my AUTHENTIC LIFE.

This is me connecting to my truth.

This is how I speak, how I think, how I love.

This is how I push away the pathology I was raised into... and am surrounded by...

Life is changing very quickly in the 21st century.

Those willing to adapt just might survive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter